ABOUT CIC HEALTH
CIC Health is one of the fastest growing healthcare logistics & services startups in New England & is expanding nationally. We provide COVID-19 testing services to organizations such as schools, colleges, companies, elder care facilities, & others, as well as individual customers. For organizations we integrate CLIA-certified laboratories, physician oversight, result reporting, & billing software. For individual customers we simplify the overall testing experience by making it easy to schedule & pay for your test online. No more waiting in lines. Our testing services are accessible, fast & easy.
You can learn more about CIC Health offerings here
CIC Health is a subsidiary of CIC - learn more below.
CIC is a global leader in building & operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space & coworking options, providing a platform for the world's most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better & faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence, Rotterdam, St. Louis, Warsaw, & Tokyo & are growing into other cities, within the US & abroad. CIC has supported over 6,000 startups, growth companies, & branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, & non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries.
CIC co-founded a number of mission-aligned organizations including Venture Caf, CIC's primary non-profit programming partner, & CIC Health, offering COVID-19 testing services to companies & the public.
We invite you to explore all our openings & learn more about our teams here
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK
The Billing Compliance Specialist will work under the direction of the CIC Health Director of Accounting & alongside the L2 Staffing Services team.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Understanding & documenting all staffing contracts by governmental contract.
• Develop a standardized process & procedures for reviewing L2 invoices for a) compliance to contract terms & b) validity.
• Perform actual audits of incoming staffing invoices using developed processes & procedures.
• Select a portion of historical invoices for audit using developed processes & procedures.
• Work with vendors to correct non-compliant invoices.
CIC seeks highly capable, self-directed individuals who employ a high level of autonomy in their work. If you are the kind of person who thinks creatively, & critically about problems & enjoys a fast-paced environment, you would probably enjoy working here.
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess strong audit, finance, quantitative, & business writing skills.
• Work cooperatively & collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
• Be adaptable & have the ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment.
• Work comfortably with everyone, treating everyone as an equal.
• Be highly detail-oriented & organized with solid time management skills.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Be able to work independently & create solutions as problems arise.
• A bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
• A 3-5 years of auditing experience; internal corporate audit experience is a plus.
• Experience in developing & implementing audit processes.
• Experience in creating & maintaining audit workpapers.
• Advanced Excel proficiency.
• Other compliance auditing experience a plus.
As of August 2021, a condition of employment for all new CIC employees in Massachusetts is full COVID-19 vaccination. More details will be shared during the interview process & we can answer questions at that point if you have any.
If you don't meet all the requirements or qualifications but bring some other unique skills & experience that would be valuable in this role, please apply & highlight those attributes for us in your cover letter.
• Starting compensation is commensurate with experience.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE JOB
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy & supported. Some of the benefits of being here include:
• Fun people in a dynamic space
. We pride ourselves on finding driven & bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CICers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn & develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
• Discounted services & memberships on tools to make your life happier/healthier such as gym memberships, tech & design support, hotel stays, & other fantastic options.
• Free weekly COVID-19 testing when required to work on site.
CIC is committed to building teams that reflect the fabric of the cities we support. We welcome all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Any other human expressions & experiences not mentioned here are equally welcome. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.