Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst to support our Senior Financial Analyst & partner across our exciting & fast-paced Connected Fitness Revenue business. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team & will help drive strategic decision making as we expand our Connected Fitness portfolio. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization & will also partner closely with our data science & accounting teams.
- Provide reporting / analytical support to our Senior Financial Analyst & Connected Fitness business teams
- Track business performance against operating plans & prepare monthly, quarterly & year-to-date reporting for management & business leads
- Collaborate with accounting & other finance partners to bridge actual results to plan
- Establish business relationships & assist in the review of results with the business on a monthly basis
- Develop, improve, & expand upon recurring reporting processes & assist in KPI analysis
- Increase reporting & process efficiency through automation
- Partner with FP&A Reporting & Consolidations Senior Manager to enhance management reporting & board of director materials associated with Connected Fitness metrics
- 2+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, strong plus for prior experience developing & assisting cross-functional relationships
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for creating new reports to drive insight into business KPIs
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills required. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Experience with financial systems, specifically Planful & SAP, is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.