GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, & mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
Based in NYC (remote to start), the Content Marketing Associate will support our marketing team on our community building efforts. This role will report to the Content Marketing Manager & focus on content including by not limited to: email copy, in-app & push notifications, website copy, paid advertising, blog, & client campaigns. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to improve content.
If you have a proven track record of creating content that attracts customers, boosts brand engagement, & delights users, wed love to meet you!
- Craft creative & persuasive content for a global audience using multiple channels including but not limited to: emails, website copy, banners, blogs, articles, video scripts, paid ads, marketing campaigns
- Consistently brainstorm & collaborate with team for new ideas & strategies
- Research industry topics to bring ideas that are relevant, innovative, & original for Gympass
- Update website content as needed using our CMS
- Identify customers needs & gaps in our content & recommend new topics
- Help with content optimization, tagging, SEO implementation & ensuring content aligns with digital best practices
- Thoroughly understand & clearly convey the established brand voice through all marketing materials, while ensuring accurate use of grammar & product features
- Deliver creative copy that is on brief, on time, on brand, & effectively communicates the messages as outlined by marketing, internal stakeholders, & business objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- You love to write & have work experience as a Copywriter, Marketing Associate, or similar role
- You understand how to optimize content across digital platforms
- Excellent writing & language skills & impeccable grasp of English language
- A deep understanding of written storytelling strategy
- Love of writing in all forms & across channels/formats, & can adapt tone & style while still ensuring a cohesive brand voice
- Ability to work cross functionally, take direction well & collaborate with teams to integrate input from multiple stakeholders - flexible, friendly & positive demeanor
- Strong project management & organizational skills with ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- A results-oriented problem-solving mindset to translate company business goals into copywriting
- Familiarity with keyword placement & SEO
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.