Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Publisher Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue & serve as a valuable resource/point of contact. The Publisher Account Manager will work with top-tier publishers to help implement & launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers & improving the metrics on their site.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage & grow relationships with premium publisher clients & strategic partners
- Understand the company's strategic objectives & map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities & effectively upsell & grow the partnership
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability & user role.
- Become a trusted advisor & single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business & technical issues & opportunities
- Be a field advocate & communicate / advocate client needs to the Product Management team.
- Manage the preparation & presentation of performance reports & market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities & recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform & services.
What are the skills a good Publisher Account Manager needs to have?
- A minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software & MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Taboola is the worlds leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. Were growing rapidly, & have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder & CEO says; You can copy anything from another business but you cant copy a companys culture.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, & a diverse, inclusive & friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, youre welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.