We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game & change lives. Thats why our mission is to build the worlds most powerful network of sports video & data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs & fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights & a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology & we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Were looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our global Talent Acquisition team & be responsible for managing the interview stages of our hiring process. You will partner with recruiters, understanding our hiring managers needs to schedule interviews across various time zones globally! Your work will allow us to hire game-changing talent quicker!
We are a market leader in building performance analysis products for sports teams globally & we are growing rapidly. You will work across tech (engineering/QA/product/design) & client-facing teams (sales/ CSM/support) alongside other members. Well see your impact with the number of hires that come from our Talent Pools.
Our Talent Acquisition team is 12 people & part of a wider People Ops function. You will be working alongside 3 other team members in the London office once COVID has passed but from home until then. Our London office is in Angel, which has a relaxed but focused atmosphere & we get well looked after!
Our hiring process will be an initial zoom video call screen, a project & then a final interview. Well follow a structured interview process & welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
- Organised. You are able to mange your time, prioritise & schedule effectively.
- Proven. Youve got some experience in a recruiting role & want to build a career in this field.
- Flexible. Were a high-growth companyyoure happy to pick up other tasks to help the team. That could be arranging interviews or building structured interview questions.
- Data Conscious. You are able to analyse data around our interview panels & make decisions based on this.
- Candid. We embrace real talk, so happy to challenge our current way of working or approaches.
- Be Supported. We invest in your onboarding & training to ensure you are comfortable in your role.
- Be challenged. Theres no shortage of problems to solve & new roles to tackle.
- Make Hudl even better. Were constantly growing, yet keep our standards high. Our products are backed by world-class Hudlies, & youll help bring them in the door.
- Partner. Work with recruiters & other members of the team on global vacancies.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements & strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. Were all about a healthy work-life balance. Well give you unlimited vacation time & have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. Were lifelong learners who encourage professional development. Well give you tons of resources & opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. Youll have the enriching, flexible environment & powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program & Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences & promote inclusion.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please dont hesitate to applywed love to hear from you.