We are looking for a talented Manager, Growth Marketing to lead our SEM & SEO media strategy & execution. The ideal candidate has scaled these channels to meet aggressive acquisition targets while developing effective long-term channel strategies. This candidate will have managed performance marketing budgets to hit rigorous performance marketing KPIs & thrive in a data-driven culture.
This is an exciting, high impact role that will work closely with General Managers across the business (paper, vendor, commerce). This role requires a strategic thinker that is comfortable getting in the weeds but also can zoom out to consider tradeoffs, optimizations, etc. for the various Zola business units. The candidate will also constantly think about the customer journey, not just micro media optimizations - thereby suggesting & making landing page changes, raising their hand to product on suggestions that will improve conversion, etc.
The role reports into the Director, Growth Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own SEM & SEO media strategy, planning & buying. This includes leading the media buys & tactical recommendations including audience targeting, flighting, & budgets.
- Own with an obsession daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting & forecasting; be comfortable updating & building necessary reports in Looker.
- Manage partnerships with third-party partners & vendors. Never execute blindly based on partner recommendations; instead, constantly probe & push to ensure we are making the right, & best, decisions for Zola.
- Proactively monitor & analyze performance, competitive landscape, & marketplace trends. Share out recommendations based on trend changes.
- Where applicable, lead creative process, iterations ensuring best practices & channel specific nuances are incorporated into creative delivery.
- Constantly monitor where customers are dropping off on the journey, conversion, etc. to independently make changes on paid landing pages.
- Work closely with Product to ensure the product roadmap is reflective of the necessary growth marketing projects & those projects are being delivered in a timely manner.
- Maximize growth through data-driven decisions with dedicated resources from creative, partnerships, analytics, & product.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of in-house SEM/SEO experience. Please apply if you only have experience in SEM or SEM but are willing to learn the other channel!
- Deep understanding of attribution modeling & incrementally testing.
- Experience using analytics platforms (Google Analytics) & business intelligence tools (PowerBI, Looker, etc.).
- Experience with excel, including pivot tables.
- The ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights & make confident recommendations.
- Extraordinary communication & analytical skills: your memos, spreadsheets, & decks are unmatched in their ability to convey complex information succinctly to any intended audience
- Able to build strong relationships with internal & external partners.
- Passionate about working at Zola!
The Salary range for this position is $95,000-$115,000.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!