Glossiers mission to democratize beauty is brought to life visually & in words by the creative team. We communicate that mission through curated campaigns & IRL experiences to create a visual dialogue of what Glossier looks & feels like.
The Creative team is looking for a nimble, hyper-organized Copywriter who is obsessed with voice & storytelling. This person is an out-of-the-box thinker, understands the Glossier point of view within the beauty universe, & uses that knowledge to draft smart, engaging, effective marketing copy (from ads to emails & beyond).
You could say our team functions like an internal incubatora hub of talent including creative direction, content, production, visual merchandising & designthat works collectively to build the future beauty company. Our approach is inclusive, discerning, & above all personal.
6 Month Expectations
- Write copy for all collateral around paid ads, email & product launches (PDP, messaging memos, postcards, PR one sheeters, physical product & packaging copy)
- Brainstorm exciting new ways to message both new & existing products
- Work collaboratively across Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Legal/Regulatory & Creative to ensure consistency of Glossier voice & to meet key deadlines
12 Month Expectations
- Support the Senior Copy Manager in the refinement & implementation of strategy for voice of Glossier in product display copy, campaigns, emails, product & shade naming
- Serve as an internal stakeholder within company for Glossier voice guidelines alongside Communications & Brand Marketing teams
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years full-time, professional copywriting or editorial experience
- A beauty junkie with a beauty writing and/or beauty copywriting background (not necessary but a bonus)
- Proven editing & copyediting skills
- Experience gaining, analyzing, & applying learnings gleaned from data
- Based in New York, NY or willing to relocate
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination