Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Head of Healthcare Industry Marketing to own the marketing mix & core messaging that will accelerate awareness & growth in this market. This person will ensure that Twilio speaks the language of our customers to drive higher levels of engagement in the enterprise through vertical specific storytelling, enablement, & high-touch demand-generating programs. In this role, you will accelerate growth in the healthcare vertical by doubling down on content & integrated campaigns to build awareness & pipeline. Reporting to the Director of Industry Marketing, this position is critical in supporting Twilios ability to connect with our customer's according to their industry point of view.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of industry marketing excellence. They also have:
- 10+ years experience in healthcare marketing or healthcare product marketing.
- You have experience in leading a marketing GTM & creating a high impact end to end marketing strategy & messaging framework.
- You have demonstrable experience supporting a large sales organization.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build deep product knowledge & figure out how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way as they relate to the nuances of Healthcare.
- You know how to turn a story into a presentation. You are able to clearly articulate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You know how to enable & educate internal audiences to drive meaningful & actionable content.
- You've worked at healthcare technology product vendors that have targeted line of business owners with cloud-based services or you have been the healthcare marketing leader at a management consulting firm.
- You work well with & are experienced at leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As the Global Healthcare Industry Marketing Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Provide an aligned marketing strategy that leverages all aspects of the marketing mix necessary to serve the current & future needs of our total addressable market.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead cross functional teams across marketing, sales, channel, Twilio.org & enablement, representing the Healthcare point of view as the subject matter expert on all things Healthcare.
- BE AN OWNER: Lead all marketing work streams for healthcare across Twilio to deliver a unified GTM.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive & make the case for the Twilio differentiators in healthcare.
The industry marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of Healthcare customer & patient engagement through world-class messaging & positioning, storytelling & customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, & marketing, the industry marketing team plays an integral role in translating products, features, & services into solutions that meet our customers needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.