Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, & hardworking Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
As a Project Manager, you will manage the EIT scope of Pelotons larger construction efforts for large studios & offices in North America; you will support, to a lesser extent, similar build outs overseas as well. A successful candidate will excel in a fast paced team environment, & possess excellent communication skills. You have a high degree of familiarity over the IT, AV, & Security disciplines as relates to new or major construction; you also are well-versed in the process to build large scale construction, including design oversight, schedule, budget management, dependencies, the bid process, vendor & partner management, etc.
This individual will manage project work & budget, acting on variances from the plan as well as bringing the projects to closure, documenting project execution by creating a body of knowledge, & suggesting process improvements for future projects.
This individual is not required to have hands-on technical or construction experience, but is required to work with technical & other staff typically involved in large construction build outs, manage technical projects, & develop an understanding of technical operations & infrastructure at Peloton. This individual will focus on managing design & deployment of technical infrastructure to new sites, working closely with technical leads within the team, business stakeholders throughout Peloton, & vendors.
- Project management:
- Perform the overall day-to-day management of multiple, simultaneous, projects to ensure that project objectives are achieved within time/cost/quality constraints
- Responsible for project documentation including project plan & weekly status reports
- Take responsibility for overall progress & use of resources to ensure the projects overall direction & integrity
- Facilitate regular project & update meetings
- Manage the risks of the project, including the development of contingency plans
- Manage project scope & change control & escalate issues where necessary
- Track & report project actual expenditures as compared to the budget & effectively manage the project to successful completion within tolerances
- Build outs:
- Responsible for ensuring that project business & IT objectives & requirements are captured, documented, & understood
- Work with Peloton & vendor partners to drive the bidding process for consultants & trades
- Manage internal resources (team members who will not be reporting to you, but will be assigned to the effort) to get the work done
- Liaise with & manage (as needed) any vendors or suppliers in relation to the project
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted & are satisfied with each deliverable as it affects their specialist area
- Develop & demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure solutions as related to the technology included in the build out
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology implementations in large construction build outs
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Strong track record of project delivery & benefits realization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills & problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Superior organizational skills & attention to detail
- Skilled in developing effective partnership relationships with portfolio stakeholders
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Experience in strategic planning & analysis
- Determined to deliver outcomes & able to overcome obstacles in order to move forward. Accountable for the delivery of outcomes, strives to meet & exceed expectations.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking
NICE TO HAVE:
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) or equivalent experience
- 4 years contextual technical infrastructure project experience
- Experience in defining, implementing & coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies & tactics
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body.