We are a rapidly growing UX team focused on crafting innovative end-to-end designs & customer experiences for a global customer base with millions of users around the globe. Our work & vision define Qualtrics as the Experience Management company. We are looking for designers in Seattle, Provo, & Krakow to join our passionate group of builders. Our leaders & customers expect & encourage us to push the boundaries of what an enterprise product could be, envisioning across all platforms to directly impact the product roadmap & our customers goals.
What Success Looks Like in the Role
Your product UX design vision sees 1-2 years into the future & evolves by listening to customers & ideating ground breaking solutions. You identify & surface UX issues & opportunities ensuring that they are closed out. Leading collaboration across software development, product management, & product marketing you create fluid, intuitive user experiences that scale seamlessly across desktop, mobile applications & push into paradigms such as voice.
A Day in the Life
- Spend time with a customer learning from them what would make Qualitics integrate into their workflow & improve the quality of their work.
- Build high fidelity wireframes of a multi-variant workflow that inspires users in a research study in how it simplifies the customer journey.
- Partner with your Engineering & Product leads on a product roadmap that pushes the boundaries of what it means to be the market leading Experience Company.
- Develop a new standard in how core design patterns are shared & documented ensuring that engineers around the globe can seamlessly tap into the patterns allowing them to independently build with confidence.
- Attend a UX team critique - inform & support the work that is being presented by your team members & help inspire junior members of the team.
- Translate data from a usability study & translate it into concrete user interface design improvements & get them prioritized into sprint planning so customers see an immediate impact.
- Integrate the latest standards in interaction design & trends in user design into the product to create the most intuitive & easy to use enterprise product in the market.
You are a customer advocate, you grow & mentor other designers, & you live to see your designs fully executed in products. You have a clear history of crafting user experiences for web & apps that inspire brand loyalty. You have a proven track record of rigorously applying user-centered design processes & methodologies to product development & are enthusiastic about solving complex user interface problems. You have experience with data visualization & a deep understanding of what it takes to build responsive web applications. From data modeling to UI transitions, design systems to pattern definition, your diverse set of skills delivers consumer quality with enterprise power.
- 5+ years as an information architect, user experience or interaction designer.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related field such as Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Visual Arts, or Computer Science. Masters preferred.
- Have shipped & maintained multiple products & features with an online portfolio that showcases this work & your process.
- Ability to work cross functionally & influence stakeholders with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of web accessibility principles & experience in building for accessibility.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, & Invision. Abstract, Photoshop, Framer, Origami, and/or Principle are a plus.
- Working knowledge of Github & Jira is highly preferred.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees