WHO WE ARE:
The Lifecycle Marketing team is transforming the way BARK engages with its millions of customers. Were mobilizing big data, clever creative, & multiple channels to build a 1:1 communications experience that anticipates & answers each customers needs across their lifetime with BARK (from prospect nurture & conversion to subscriber engagement & upsell to long-term retention & loyalty). If imagineering programs that deliver the right solution to the right dog at the right time sets your tail a-wagging (metaphorically speaking), then come join us!
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Associate focused on Prospect Conversion & Winback for our revolutionary dog nutrition service, BARK Eats, & other emerging products. As a Lifecycle Marketing Associate with our growing Lifecycle Marketing / CRM team, you should have a passion for direct response & lifecycle marketing with a strong email marketing background & a proven track record of developing high-impact growth campaigns at scale. If you love segmentation & personalization, & you love dogs & can use the first to help us delight the second, then this roles for you!
- Execute automated lifecycle marketing journeys & one-off campaigns across all CRM channels (including email, Direct Mail, & SMS) to drive new subscribers.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests & analyze results to develop insights that improve acquisition & win-back conversion rate.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, & contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate & LTV/CAC.
- Partner with our BARK Food & BARK Bright teams to execute messaging, creative, & promotions.
- Create flows/ journeys for our prospect nurture programs to ensure long-term engagement for our growing customer base.
- Own KPI reporting, including weekly & monthly updates.
- Work in a highly cross-functional role that will let you work with multiple teams.
- Some Experience in executing communications programs through CRM or marketing automation systems is a plus. (Simon Data, Braze, Iterable, HubSpot, or similar platforms).
- BA/BS in Business Analytics or Marketing degree preferred
- 1-2 years of lifecycle marketing experience with at least two years working specifically on converting prospects & churned customers. Prior experience with direct-to-consumer or subscription-based services is a plus.
- HTML/CSS coding experience is a plus
- Experience building communications programs through CRM and/or marketing automation systems (Simon Data, Braze, Iterable, HubSpot, or similar platforms).
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong skills in analyzing product metrics & extracting actionable insights
- Experience in SQL is a plus - the desire to learn is a must
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Self-starter who can work through immediate challenges while recommending modifications for enhanced efficiency.
- Comfort in launching new products as well & optimizing current products
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & highly collaborative environment.
- Positive attitude, collaborative, & must love dogs!
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog-to-pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
Please Note: BARK requires all employees or guests entering our space to provide proof of up to date covid-19 vaccinations. Exemption and/or accommodation requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.