At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
The Events & Webinar Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating & executing webinars & virtual marketing events that contribute to Conductors quarterly demand & revenue goals. The ideal candidate will work across a diverse array of events that create memorable, lasting impressions on our customers & prospects, & drive those individuals through the marketing funnel. This candidate will be analytically minded & able to report program success based on funnel metrics, including pipeline & revenue influenced, opportunities, & wins.
The role will report to our Marketing lead, & will work closely with marketing stakeholders, sales, & customer success to ensure events are timely, creative, measurable, flawlessly executed, drive revenue, & foster brand loyalty.
What youll work on:
- Develop a webinar & virtual event practice for Conductor
- Partner with leaders to create long-term vision & strategy for webinars & virtual experiences
- Coordinate & execute of webinars & virtual events including sponsored events, sales enablement events, customer enablement events, & more
- Partner with Product Marketing & Content Marketing to define & refine messaging & content for events
- Work closely with Comms to ensure event execution is on-brand for Conductor
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to deliver, report on, & optimize success of events
- Collaborate with the Sales & CS teams to educate & inform them of all events, providing detailed instructions for promotion, execution, & follow-up
- Create custom Salesforce reports for each event to track registration, opportunity creation, & influence
- Coordination of portions of our C3 conference (600+ person, 2 day organic marketing conference)
- Occasionally support program initiatives from broader marketing team
We're excited if you have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Keen eye for details
- Excited about data with a mentality for testing & commitment to identifying avenues for growth
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations & problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment
- Ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Powerpoint & Excel skills are a plus
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.