Were seeking a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in London. S/He will report directly to our VP of Marketing based in New York.
What Youll Do
Come & help build Convenes brand with our powerhouse marketing team! This is a rare opportunity to be at the pivotal point of a growth stage company where will you be able to intimately shape the companys national growth.
- Work closely with key partners & stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Operations, Technology, & People & Culture departments to design, develop, & execute a regional marketing plan that supports our corporate goals, educate local teams on regional & national marketing initiatives, & also serving the day-to-day needs & requirements of our regional team.
- Develop locally relevant sales & marketing templates & tool kits to systematically support campaigns, collateral, events, & operational needs
- Maintain a regional calendar including but not limited to: openings, events, activations, press, collaborations & promotions
- Ensure compliance with Convenes brand guidelines consistency in visual identity & company messaging across all communication channels & product lines.
- Ongoing training & coaching of the field sales team on all brand, business development, & cross-market marketing initiatives
- Act as the regional brand ambassador who amplifies our companys thought leadership, brand awareness, & executive awareness.
- Assist with developing & delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns across a variety of channels website, email, social, PR, print, events that are ROI positive.
- Oversee activities associated with going into new properties and/or markets - pre-launch, openings & post-launch
- Source & manage new local partnerships (associations, hotels, experience vendors, local businesses) as well as local freelancers copywriters, designers, photographers & videographers.
- Maintain Convenes Experience program infrastructure for all properties in the region
- Develop & manage budgets, adhere to deadlines & workflow processes, & provide reporting on the regions progress.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years progressive work-related experience in field marketing, and/or digital product marketing roles
- Experience with managing teams and/or complex marketing projects & campaigns
- Proficiency in marketing automation technologies & software (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Mailchimp), events (e.g. Eventbrite), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), social media (e.g. Sprout Social) & design (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Previous work history within the commercial real estate and/or hospitality industries is a plus
- High degree of personal drive & able to pursue own intuition & vision
- Excellent problem solver with strong communication (written & verbal) abilities
- Strong at tactical delivery with a good eye for detail
- Able to effectively apply creative methodologies & thinking within a fast-growth company
- Proven project management ability (e.g. external creative agencies, PR firms, freelancers, & partners)
- Responsive to demands from multiple stakeholder groups & able to understand & balance consumer, managerial & ownership perspectives
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.