Squarespace is looking for our first Account Executive to bring in high-value business for the new Enterprise program. In this role, youll help identify our ideal customer, manage the sales pipeline & create scalable processes to help grow this new line of business.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters & report to our Director of Enterprise.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Identify, qualify, pitch, close & onboard new Enterprise customers
- Build an individual pipeline to exceed personal sales targets, contributing to the teams overall targets
- Determine the characteristics of the ideal customer, the most compelling value proposition & messaging to attract them, & match them with existing product offerings
- Maintain a consultative approach with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing & business model for our offerings
- Partner with Product & Marketing to identify & build light internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard customers, & drive a repeatable process
- Help the team expand to additional verticals
- Create & deploy lead generation strategies to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Focus on repeatable business through building a weighted pipeline to achieve our bookings goal & provide weekly reporting
- 7+ years of previous SAAS direct sales / business development experience developing partnerships with clients
- Experience developing & scaling a new business
- Familiarity with a variety of tools & a willingness to test out new tools & processes as the team continues to evolve
- Highly organized & detail oriented, being able to handle many opportunities simultaneously
- Background in project management preferred
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.