Bonobos is seeking a Brand Marketing Intern to support our brand marketing team in day-to-day management, development & implementation of integrated marketing campaigns.
As the Brand Marketing Intern, you will wear many hats: a competitive / market resource, a cross-functional coordinator, & product handler. You will support a range of Bonobos brand efforts. This includes helping ideate & execute marketing campaigns with the team, conducting market / competitive research to help Bonobos innovate, & managing cross-functional & external partners. This position requires a curious, self-motivated individual with a talent for organization, communication, & a passion for marketing & retail. You will report to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager. This is a part-time position (~20 hr/wk).
What youll do
- Build timelines with cross-functional team members, managing the day-to-day details of tactical plan implementation to ensure key deliverables are passed off
- Participate in ideating, creating & executing key brand initiatives & experiential activations
- Proactively manage & track brand projects in motion & maintain up-to-date status (follow up on action items with team / vendors to ensure completion, take notes during meetings, send recaps, etc.)
- Manage all product needs from a brand perspective - product gifting, product ordering for key partners, embroidery, etc.
- Build out & maintain the tools & calendars we need to stay on track
- Analyze current market trends & competitive trends to help shape key brand marketing strategies
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- Have interest in/study advertising, marketing, media and/or communications
- Are detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have superior organizational skills to manage day-to-day of internal & external relationships
- Are a true team player & not afraid to roll your sleeves up to get sh*t done. We may be owned by a big company, but we still operate like a small, scrappy business
- Possess strong communication skills: you love talking to people, creating partnerships & maintaining relationships both internally & externally
- Are passionate about storytelling & creative, rooted in data & analytics
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another