We are looking for a QA Analyst to join ourR&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team. Be responsible for Vias testing service, making sure we deliver an amazing & amazingly reliable product.
- Develop test cases, scripts & reports of multiple projects of varying size
- Validate & test a wide variety of technologies & platforms (iOS, Android, web, cloud etc)
- Verify that real-world use cases & user expectations are simulated & met during the validation process
- Be the guardian of our outstanding customer experience
- Have the experience & ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, & get a kick out of uncovering these hard-to-find bugs
- Have the ability to think abstract to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Are a team worker with excellent communication skills & ability to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Are a fast learner with the ability to work independently.
- Are excited by & passionate about technology.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.