CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Were looking for a Product Manager to design & deliver of products that help CLEAR members live in a secure, frictionless world.From buying a beer to boarding a plane, & from checking-in at your doctors office to being recognized at the drive-thru, you are your wallet. No ID, credit card, or mobile phone needed.
This role is both creative & analytical & requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, always keep the customer top of mind, & be a true team player whos excited to work cross-functionally to drive projects across the finish line.
What You Will Do:
- Support senior product leaders in developing & delivering against product roadmaps
- Always work backwards from the customer, understanding their needs & how that influences our product strategy
- Identify, research & understand new market opportunities in line with company objectives
- Partner with engineering to drive products from design to delivery
- Track product performance post-launch to determine member response & experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business development, legal, communications & more to bring ideas to life
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years experience in product management or similar
- Left- & right-brain thinker who is naturally curious & action-oriented
- Strong team player & proactive communicator who is excited to take initiative, & has outstanding time & project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic thinking with a deep understanding of execution
- Very comfortable with ambiguity & rapidly-changing priorities