ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a high energy & dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support & direct sales to a select group of mid-market accounts. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales & related inquiries with a focus on engaging & qualifying all prospective customers. Additionally, the SDR will be responsible for outbound prospecting within a defined set of mid-market accounts.
This individual will join a talented & passionate sales & marketing team that enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry. This role will focus on health plans, delegated provider organizations, & those organizations requiring the building, running, & optimization of provider networks.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Meet/exceed the Sales Development Representative & Sales Team assigned quotas & goals
- Manage assigned territory, developing a healthy funnel of qualified prospects & engaging in a consultative sales process with them
- Work closely with our marketing team to design outbound campaigns that are highly effective in generating new prospect leads through social media & related marketing campaign techniques.
- Develop & utilize lead generation processes through the use of existing tools & resources including prospecting staff, marketing programs, & relationships
- This is a hunter role, responsible for opening & expanding new accounts, primarily mid-market health plans, delegated provider organizations, & tele-medicine groups
- Accountable for leading & managing the full sales process including presentations, leading sales meetings & data gathering, ROI presentations, & comprehensive proposals based on a prospects assessed business needs
- Effectively transition new accounts to Client Success Management & Project Management teams for support & onboarding
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales funnel reports in Salesforce.com
- Strategic You are able to create an account-based strategy that clearly identifies the desired business outcomes of the account & how our offerings achieve those outcomes
- Enthusiasm You exhibit excitement & passion for your work & have a can-do attitude
- Persistence You have tenacity & a willingness to overcome obstacles
- Drive You have an inner fire that pushes you to go beyond personal goals & take pride in assisting clients & the company to reach their goals
- Teachable You're open to mentoring, continuous learning, & constructive feedback to better ones business & sales acumen
- Continuous learner - You're flexible, inquisitive, & consistenly learning new healthcare products & services
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience in healthcare with experience in SaaS a plus
- Experience in selling to payers and/or provider organizations, leading sales pursuits, & solution-based selling
- Proven ability to achieve goals
- Engaging, professional presentation & writing skills
- Ability to build & nurture customer relationships
- Understanding of latest generation techniques for lead generation including social media campaigns.
- Understanding of healthcare, healthcare economics, relationships between health plans, providers, & employers
- Strong sales administration skills, timely, & accurate reporting & forecasting
- Team player with a passion for making an impact through collaboration, teaching, & learning
- Collaborative, & able to build trusted relationships internally & externally, & work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-growth environment.
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.