Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products & entire software applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
The Director of Unqork Delivery will support engagements directly with our clients. This client facing role will report directly to the VP, Unqork Delivery & be responsible for understanding the clients strategic business goals & how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them. Youll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients & deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqorks internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX & Information Security.
- Lead client engagements & act as a project manager for the entire project lifecycle. This includes end-to-end execution of engagement from the definition of milestones & scope, prioritization of next steps & definition of a path forward in partnership with the client
- Partner with Product, Implementation & Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills to fully articulate business requirements
- Strong project management skills; experience managing cross functional teams
- Excellent technical background with software delivery experience.
- High commitment to delivering quality products on time
- Ability to quickly learn & understand new requirements, operational processes, techniques, tools & solutions
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Extensive experience directly interfacing & building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers & product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Deep knowledge & domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.