Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
CUSTOMER GROWTH - INTEGRATIONS & ONBOARDING
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo & creating solutions for business needs & outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. Weve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful providing a great customer experience, & we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, were looking for a passionate Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOULL DO
As a Customer Onboarding Manager for our Digital First team, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Brazes new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each clients business requirements & driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible. Working alongside Customer Success Managers & Solutions Architects youll project manage delivery against both CRM & technical requirements to achieve key client milestones efficiently as possible.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst & client success professional along with a high level of curiosity & focus.
- Project manage a portfolio of Digital First customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing & retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower & train customers to use Brazes platform & powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business & technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies & third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs & success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand & document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design & continually improve processes & materials that enhance efficiency & customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training & workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite & remote onboardings to meet client needs & exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1 year+ experience in a work environment (preferably customer facing)
- Great communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Youre known for being a good collaborator & can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have interest of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture