The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours.
This position is based in New York, NY or San Francisco, CA & will report to the Sales Operations & Analytics (People Manager)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for CRMstrategic roadmap & executionthroughpartnership with the Product/ Engineering. Drive consensus with stakeholders on the roadmap & deliverables.
- Define business requirements for new & existing processes & programs across the multiple sales channels & drive delivery from technical & operations side
- Budget & resource the efforts accordingly.
- Oversee & provide direction for the implementation of new objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, & record types in Salesforce
- Educate sales teams about process changes & opportunities to self-serve in Salesforce.com by leading in-person & online trainings
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand operational needs & write requirements that can be implemented by Salesforce engineers
- Partner with Salesforce engineers to troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Partner with business analytics to develop necessary CRM infrastructure to support easy & scalable reporting
- Identify, procure & manage technology tools required to drive efficiency & productivity on marketing, sales, & account management teams; partner with legal & information security to execute contracts & ensure compliance with security policies
- Develop & drive adoption plans for new mechanisms, releases, & tools.
- Support business leaders in delivery of Salesforce-based reporting & insights, territory & account assignments, forecasting, & day to day operations management.
- 5+ years of operations management & CRM (Salesforce) administration in sales or marketing with ecommerce or technology sectors.
- 3+ years of experience leading delivery of large, cross functional programs, with scope involving business analysis, requirements gathering, & creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- 2+ years of direct experience developing or managing Salesforce.com.
- In-depth understanding of business processes related to Sales, Marketing, Support, & Operations.
- Ability to think strategically & execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Strong bias for action & ability to organize & complete a high volume of tasks & projects with little to no guidance & tight deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder engagement & communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with both business & technical teams.
- BS required