CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
We are seeking an impeccably organized, service-oriented Sports Partnerships Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Sports vertical.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & develop sports team partnerships
- Serve as the business lead between internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, Technology) & sports partners
- Activate team partner Marketing channels
- Work closely with Sports Operations Manager to operationalize team partnerships for launch, & ongoing partner success
- Manage & analyze sports partner data, & disseminate information to appropriate internal & external stakeholders
- Analyze new partnership opportunities
- Keep tabs on industry news & new partnership ideas
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports/Business or 1-2 years related experience (can be an internship)
- Team player with strong communication skills & the ability to multitask, prioritize & get things done
- No job too small mentality
- Passion for new products & technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products