Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 150,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 400+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
Software Engineers at Qonto craft polished user experiences, highly scalable API's & robust banking services, all to help build the finance solution all businesses love. The frontend engineering team at Qonto currently has over 30 highly skilled engineers, from all over the world, working closely in cross-functional teams to shape our finance solutions. Each front-end developer is empowered to challenge & influence the direction of the features they are working on.
We're building our Web Frontend with the latest version of EmberJS
. The framework's proven stability & strong conventions help us focus on what matters most: shipping stunning features & value to our customers.
We're building our own Design System
and UI Kit
from scratch. We love Open Source
. We use many industry-leading tools such as Prettier
... & we maintain a state-of-the-art container-based CI/CD.
As a Head of Frontend at Qonto, you will
Manage three frontend teams, with the aim to create three more teams in 2022
Coach Frontend Leads & Engineers on their management practice & technical expertise
Ensure on-time delivery of features & improvements with a high level of quality
Foster collaboration with partner teams such as Product, Design, & Backend
Structure a technical vision & scaling initiatives to increase the robustness, maintainability, & performance of our frontend ecosystem
What you could work on
As Head of Frontend, you may oversee teams such as:
Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend, this includes but is not limited to: the user experience ordering a card, managing card settings, & card security.
Onboarding: the team guiding users through a delightful & frictionless sign-up experience.
Expense Management: the team building seamless workflows for employees to make payments & for finance teams to manage expenses.
Experience: You have 6+ years of experience as a software engineer & successful experience as a manager
Leadership: You are a natural leader, & have emerged as such in your career
Management: You have managed big teams in a structured tech company & a fast-paced environment
Tech Skills: You can drive complex tech discussions & orient the team's roadmap in a modern environment.
Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to full remote. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process & with your potential Manager.
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) & subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
A 60 min interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions.
A 60 min interview with Aymeric (our CTO)
to create a strong alignment on what he'll expect from you, & tell you more about his way to operate
An exercise to evaluate your technical & management skills, & a debrief of this test with Aymeric
Interviews with future team members & colleagues to help you project yourself in the company
A final interview
, our co-founder
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours