Be the Support needed to fuel our growth
As the Recruiting Intern you will work closely with a national team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. Our Recruiting intern are key partners in managing recruiting activities & building candidate relationships. You will provide candidates with their first impression of Flexport by being the face of Recruiting to both remote & onsite candidates curating their candidate experience. You should possess phenomenal communication skills, collaborate with internal & external clients & candidates, have excellent organizational skills, & the ability to think on your feet. We are looking for an applicant that is excited by the prospect of building an incredible organization of talented individuals.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, & teamwork. The recruiting team is growing rapidly & will provide many opportunities for ownership & development.
What you'll do:
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with Recruiters & the Recruiting Program team;
- Schedule interviews and phone screens for candidates providing logistics support for strategic initiatives & travel arrangements;
- Source & identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure youre investing in sources with the highest ROI.
- Build & maintain reports for the Recruiting function;
- Update candidate information, job descriptions & postings & interview kits;
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone & email
- Work quickly to interface with internal & external stakeholders across time zones & from locations all over the world. You wont just keep the trains running on time, youll speed them up.
What you'll need:
- Undergraduate in Business or HRM or related disciplines who is looking for recruiting experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills;
- Good command of spoken & written English (Cantonese & Madarin is a plus)
- Calendar management skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite (i.e Gmail & G-calendar)
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail;
- Adaptability: youre always looking to try new things & you welcome feedback about your work;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard & were having a blast doing it. What were doing is changing the world for the better, & we play to win.
- Availability: Up to 6 months