At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice & respecting peoples' different needs & preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us & we'll do our best to accommodate
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics team & help us make the right decisions for the marketing team. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendations & use advanced technologies to process & report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists, & engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis, you will work with colleagues both in New York & Paris offices who will stimulate you to achieve your full potential.
This positions location is flexible within France, & you can also opt to work in our Paris office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with business stakeholders such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, to understand business objectives & define key metrics
- Run complex analyses & build specific business intelligence dashboards in Tableau
- Write SQL & help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Make recommendations that will guide every small & large decision
- Mentor & guide other team members
- Use advanced technologies to process & report data
- You have 2+ years of working experience with SQL & relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
We're also looking for:
- Experience taking large data outputs & conducting critical analysis using Excel/Looker/whatever tool to derive business insights cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience communicating complex analyses, data-heavy insights, & resulting recommendations/decisions to the team at large with a simple, clear story
- Experience communicating directly with decision-makers & influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- Experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, or other similar tools & with multi-touch attribution models
- You are fluent in digital marketing
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product & business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more - & are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
Please submit you application in English, & be prepared to be interviewed in English. To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product & how we work.