Were looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team & support Appian's University Recruiting program. Youll not only manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process for university candidates, but youll also own & maintain close relationships with university departments, career centers, student groups, & department faculty alike. With University Talent Acquisition being a cornerstone of Appians talent acquisition strategy, you will be a prominent contributor in shaping the companys culture, & our ability to innovate.
- 2+ years proven success as a general Recruiter, technical recruiting experience preferred
- Outstanding ability to cultivate relationships, particularly with university students & internal senior leadership
- Seeks to attract talented, successful, & diverse students from top universities; a demonstrated affinity for working closely with students at all levels of their academic careers
- Thrives best while working in a fast-paced, high-performing team environment
- Develops & executes diversity sourcing strategies & mutually beneficial partnerships
- Possesses the ability to manage a myriad of activities which include, but are not limited to: candidate pipelining & relationship-building, event staffing & scheduling, high-volume interview scheduling, maintenance of job postings, etc.
- Understands how to use relevant data management systems (applicant tracking systems) as well as presentation-building software (Google Slides, Powerpoint, Canva, etc)
- Loves planning & executing creative events (to help build our brand with partner universities & programs)
- Is comfortable with delivering presentations, or participating in public speaking engagements
- Effectively partners with hiring managers & stakeholders to understand ever-evolving business needs & assess position goals & requirements
At Appian you will:
- Own candidate lifecycle from start to finish, including: sourcing, interviewing, negotiating, & closing
- Effectively source candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms
- Contribute to building positive brand recognition in the local, domestic, & international community
- Partner with hiring leaders across departments as a strategic advisor
- Continually help improve, evolve & scale our interview best practices
- Understand Appians business strategy & competitive positioning
A Glimpse Into Our Culture:
- We celebrate our success. Recognition is a huge part of showing we appreciate you
- We work hard. We bring people onboard that are self motived, driven, & inspired in the mission to scale our people
- We want you to invest in passion projects. From being involved in DEI efforts, to one of our affinity groups, coffee chats, presentation skills workshop classes - you name it. If you want to expand your reach outside of the People team, we encourage you to do so
- We want you to grow your career with us & we'll help you to get there
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.