Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, & tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining & modernizing the way our clients harness consumer & cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy & plan for attention.
What You'd Do:
- Articulate insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling & enlightening story to client.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & strategic skills to help solve clients business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape & category innovations, identifying opportunities for the brands.
- Evaluate communication opportunities & provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops & ideation sessions that drive greater creativity & innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations & other important communication; delivering clear, compelling & persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Building channel strategies (ensuring ideas are translated to consumer behavior on each media channel)
- Communications planning, Translating quarterly objectives into actionable briefs for creative & media teams
- Creative briefs for product Campaigns, Messaging Tests, category initiatives
- Build & maintain deep client relationships
- Ongoing collaboration with cross-functional team to develop all work
What You've Got:
- 7-10 years strategically building brands working for Fortune 500 clients
- Experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights, & media
- Strong leadership experience & recognized for their ability to balance getting team buy-in with driving the business (must be able to balance doing the work while also ensuring the cross-functional team has a voice in the process)
- Ability to review research & content performance, & independently be able to dive into research tools to interpret insights.
- Ability to interact with & influence people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & collaborative results
- Understanding of all media channels, with knowledge of platform best practices & media capabilities
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly