As an Account Director, you expertly manage & grow client relationships. Clients describe you as an expert & trusted advisorand you use engaging leadership to develop those senior level client relationships. Overall profitability of the business & client satisfaction is on your shouldersbut you have that covered. Most importantly, youre a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams who can motivate a team to deliver successful web-based campaigns & programs.
- Provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of projects.
- Lead internal teams & client teams.
- Manage finances of account revenue & profitability.
- Develop & deliver organic growth within accounts.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship & the product provided to accounts.
- Ensure all Statements Of Work are drafted, documented, accurate, & implemented.
- Foster relationships with other Account Directors, Account Team members, & multi-disciplinary teams.
- Mentor & coach team members while motivating & leading overall project teams.
- Define & implement best practices at the business unit level.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services department.
- 5-10 years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital marketing, user experience and/or product design.
- Experience managing digital product applications within financial services or Pharma sector.
- Experience working with complex project & complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $5MM each.
- A solid understanding of user-centric digital product design.
- Competency managing complex teams up to 20 people & client relations.
- Solid experience formulating & driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, & roadmaps.
- Ability to react quickly, assess, & implement solutions.
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing, & organization skills with an outstanding attention to detail.
- The leadership skills to motivate distributed teams.
- Patience to work with others using tact & good judgement.
- Must be able to deal with others using tact & always exhibiting good judgment.