We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 40 million+ real estate transactions from 2.5 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
Youre passionate about the Real Estate Industry & would love to jump headfirst into making an impact as part of HomeLights amazing team in our Scottsdale office. Adaptable is your middle name. You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents & you care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients. You love being the life of the party & are often complimented on your ability to network & build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant & self-starter personality have allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person & a master account manager in the past. Youre most fulfilled when getting to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit & you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable & important impact at an awesome company excites you!
What Youll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement within your territory by actively reaching out to agents. This may include occasionally in-field sales trips, as well as attending various real estate events such as trade shows & industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop & manage relationships with real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, in-person meetings, & using video conferencing technology.
- Understand & appreciate the needs & wants of real estate agents & brokers & thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business.
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight & our products.
- 3+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in selling while building & fostering cherished relationships with clients
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, & organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
- The ability to hit a high bar when it comes to daily phone metrics
- An ability to effectively manage your pipeline & document conversations within a CRM
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!