Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world. Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients. Were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, design & people & culture.
Compass is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support the Talent for Teams Recruiting team, where you will be pivotal in driving the talent acquisition & interviewing operations for our Compass agents. You will keep our hiring processes running like a well oiled machine & continually strive for greatness within the team. You will serve as the first point of contact/impression for Compass & work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage scheduling for complex interview loops (including but not limited to: informal recruiting lunches, phone interviews, video interviews, onsite interviews, etc.)
- Be knowledgeable about the Compass business & value proposition
- Build relationships with agents across national teams to facilitate stronger stakeholder relationships
- Work closely with our recruiting team to improve upon existing programs & processes
- Innovate sourcing strategy to capture top talent in the market
- Work on other recruiting related projects
- Create a positive candidate experience & continue to find ways to elevate the overall process
- Manage candidate logistics, travel arrangements & expenses if applicable
What We're Looking For:
- BA or BS with strong academic record
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination/Sourcing experience is a plus
- Incredible organizational skills as well as tireless follow up & tracking abilities
- Strong coordination capabilities & meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task & manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Positive energy with a collaborative disposition
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System is a plus
- Experience in a start-up or recruiting agency is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.