As Vias Office Manager, youll oversee the day-to-day operations of our beautiful Tel Aviv Office, playing an important role in creating a great environment for our growing team. As a key part of our People Operations team, youll be responsible for maintaining administrative & operational best practices to keep our office running smoothly! This role is based full time on-site at our Tel Aviv office.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the "day-to-day" office routines, ensure smooth operation of office inventory, groceries, office supplies, & maintenance (cleaning, parking, deliveries, etc.)
- Be the focal point for managers & employees on any office-related duties including maintenance, mailing, shipping, office supplies, office equipment.
- Maintain contact with the accounting department (invoices, billings, expenses).
- Ensure a positive office atmosphere & employees satisfaction.
- Take an active part in the planning & execution of the company's well-being activities.
- Arrange & prepare for meetings, organizing logistics, & distributing relevant materials.
- Manage confidential & sensitive information with the utmost discretion & professionalism.
- Supporting space planning & team moves & set ups within offices
- Create & manage service facilities budget & provide reporting on spend & savings opportunities
Who You Are:
- Experience as an Office Manager or Business Operations
- Past experience in administrative roles, wearing multiple hats
- Highly organized & detail-oriented; you pay attention to the little things, & take pride in executing flawless processes
- Trustworthy, honest, & able to work alone without supervision.
- An optimist: you keep a can-do mentality, & are eager to take on new challenges
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills; you enjoy working with others & being part of a team
- You like working in a fast paced environment
- You intuitively understand how to manage your time & prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Proactive in coming up with & executing operational improvements
- Excited about joining a growing startup & working with multiple teams
- Startup experience - Advantage
- Bachelors or Associate degree - Advantage
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?