At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers, but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver.
As an Automotive Detailer, you will learn how to support our drivers & passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well maintained vehicles.
- Performs basic maintenance check & service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels & cleaning the vehicle exterior & interior. Duties can include polishing, drying & cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, & mats as well as vacuuming & shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand.
- Shuttling vehicles to & from washes, body shops & dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to & from offices.
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership team.
- Has a basic knowledge of vehicle inspection & maintenance
- Understands both what quality is & how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability & desire to learn
- All candidates must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides