You will be collaborating with multiple teams to build the user experience for the next generation of Peloton Connected Devices.
As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for iterating on process, technology, & communication throughout your team.
You will also have the responsibility to assist & grow other engineers around you.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Passion for building a scalable & responsive customer-facing applications
- 4+ years of Android development experience
- Solid experience with Git
- Solid experience interacting with REST APIs
- Solid understanding of android architecture patterns
- Solid understanding of Android threading & processing
- Experience with profiling UI, memory & threading in Android
- Ability to collaborate with UX & design teams on design execution feasibility
- Ability to effectively translate Product, UX, & UI requirements into code implementations
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Ability to manage complex cross-team coordinations & work closely with product owners
- Ability to evaluate & communicate different engineering solutions & trade-offs
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Previously published application(s) to Google Play Store
- Have experience with automation testing, such as Espresso
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have a diverse knowledge of other programming languages
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.