Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a People Operations Associate to offer outstanding HR service to employees & managers globally as our organization continues to grow. This person will play a key role in assisting our People Team with day-to-day HR support & operations including processing, communication, & administration tasks.
The People Operations Associate will assist with HR Operational processes & services, who lives the Twilio Magic, & brings a skillset of customer service, detail orientation, communication skills, & an understanding of HR processes & systems. They also have:
- Demonstrated effective multitasking, interpersonal, collaboration & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests & tasks
- Brings curiosity, & desire to find opportunities for improvement
- Keen to continue learning & developing their skills, having a growth mentality
- Proactive & communicative, prioritizing employee & customer communications & service
- Understanding of the HR ecosystem (payroll, IT, compensation, benefits)
- Experience in an HR or Operational environment handling coordination & direct customer/employee questions
As a People Operations Associate, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Leverage Workday & ServiceNow to perform transactions, support employees, & internal clients. Document, maintain & communicate core HR processes to users & partners
- DRAW THE OWL: Provide administrative support to employees & internal partners on Benefits, Compensation, HR Policies, Relocation, Background Checks, Payroll, HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse, ServiceNow), & Mobility & Immigration
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Provide administration, communication, & processing in support of core HR processes
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide assistance to employees & managers on core HR policies & processes.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Maintain confidentiality of core HR data & projects. Participate in support for HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems & processes.
The daily processes of people operations is the backbone of core HR functions, from hiring & promoting employees, to ensuring The People Team is on a mission to develop a world class People Operations organization. You will have a direct impact in the creation of Best Practices & building the foundation for an effective People Operations organization.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our Atlanta office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.