Talent Operations Coordinator
Jets mission is to become the smartest way to shop & save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology & fulfillment platform, & incredible customer service, weve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, were passionate about empowering people to live & work brilliant.
About Jets Internal Engine
Were building a new kind of company, & were building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, & retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, & fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether were dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success & we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If youre an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, & innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, wed love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a collaborative, organized & FUN problem solver to join our Talent Operations team. The Talent Ops team provides HR Generalist support to the organization & this role is key to ensuring a brilliant employee experience. The Talent Operations Coordinator will work very closely with the HR team to provide first level HR generalist support.
HR Data Management:
- Enter employment data into HRIS system(s) for initial employee setup & any employment-related changes.
- Maintain data integrity through various system audits.
- Maintain accurate & consistent employee personnel files & other related HR files.
- Tracking attendance & administering the point system
- Notifying employees of their points status
- Informing BPs when employees have violated the attendance policy
- Support all aspects of PTO process.
- Partner with HR Manager on administration of FMLA/ LOA/ STD/ LTD
- Assists team with developing & implementing people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe & productive work environments
- Assist employees with performing functions within their self-service accounts, i.e. password resets
- Answer general employee questions regarding employee concerns.
General Administrative Support:
- Process Verification of Employment requests.
- Administer & track Unemployment claims.
- Handle and/or direct employee inquiries regarding various company policies.
- Assist with special HR projects as assigned & provide general support to HR Manager & team.
- Conduct onboarding for all new hires
- Assist Talent Experience team with events, perks & associate recognition programs
- Maintain & update building communication channels & board with relevant current events & postings
- Assist Talent Acquisition in maintaining data for promotions, lateral moves, & department transfers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong organization, written & verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work in the evenings
- Previous experience as an HR / Talent Coordinator, Recruiting Assistant or Admin
- Knowledge & experience with employment laws, labor relations, & practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, EEOC, pre-employment drug testing