Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The CX & Design team is a multi-disciplinary department comprised of brand design, marketing design, product design, cx design, & design operations. Our mission is to create experiences that inspire small businesses to deliver the most value to their customers. We work cross functionally with just about every team across the business from marketing to product & culture to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like MailChimp.
We're looking for a Sr. Producer to join our Design Operations team to support Marketing Design. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, with experience planning, & overseeing large production teams helping drive performance to meet strategic initiative goals & objectives. You are skilled at working cross functionally, managing multiple projects, all while collaborating with other operations teams to help deliver high quality deliverables. Youll partner closely with Design Directors, Managers, & Designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress, & communicate production statuses. You love a challenge, welcome change, & value growth.
We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently & in team settings, we would love to hear from you.
What youll do here:
- Lead cross functional production planning & execution for strategic initiatives & campaign projects
- Facilitate multiple production scope definitions within a strategic initiative or campaign in partnership with Design Directors, Managers & Designers
- Organize & track production activities & statuses, ensuring delivery & multiple production hand-offs within a strategic initiative or campaign
- Capture key issues, decisions, & mitigate production risks across multiple production timelines
- Ensure production status reports into the overall health of the initiative & projects, requirements are met, & timelines are achieved.
- Support weekly operations activities required to ensure leadership visibility & alignment with production deliverables
- Partner with Program Managers to improve infrastructure & processes
- Manage & work with third parties as needed to execute on projects
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have extensive design or creative production experience for Marketing or company wide strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate requests, prioritize scope, & coordinate efforts across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Highly experienced using G Suite apps or Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong understanding of design thinking, agile project management, & design production processes
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence, Google Drive, WorkFront & Slack
- Demonstrated use of production management techniques & tools to scope & track projects
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19