Pelotons IT organization is seeking a unique individual who understands the business side of retail & also comes equipped with a solid set of technical skills to get their hands dirty in implementing solutions for the business. You will work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, & deliver high quality work.
In this role you will interact with multiple business units at Peloton to understand how their business works & upcoming needs so that you can assist them in implementing solutions (via Dell Boomi) to move their data from & to multiple systems. (While preferred) no Boomi experience is required--you will learn the necessary skills on the job.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong communication skills.
- Own a project implementation with your key business unit
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & resolve problems with Boomi integrations
- Document business & integration requirements
- Collaborate with development team to architect efficient & stable production integrations
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Software development in a programming language (other than SQL)
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience with REST & SOAP web services
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.