Mapbox is the leading real-time location platform for a new generation of location-aware businesses. Mapbox is the only platform that equips organizations with the full set of tools to power the navigation of people, packages, & vehicles everywhere. More than 3.9 million registered developers have chosen Mapbox because of the platforms flexibility, security, & privacy compliance. Organizations use Mapbox applications, data, SDKs, & APIs to create customized & immersive experiences that delight their customers.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Head of EMEA, you will build & own relationships with Mapboxs most strategic customers, from first contact to product launch & beyond, ensuring that we grow with them.
- Source new business revenues from a defined list of targets you will own & continue to nurture, grow & expand those accounts.
- Combine Mapbox building blocks with deep customer knowledge to present compelling technical solutions with clear business outcomes.
- Communicate customer/prospect needs & industry patterns back to Mapbox product teams to influence our technical roadmap.
- Develop & execute strategies to expand Mapboxs adoption in key industry verticals, working closely with the marketing team to tell our customers success stories.
- Mentor more junior members of the sales team to help grow talent internally.
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role
- Strong technical sales aptitude demonstrated through a combination of industry experience, size & complexity of deals closed (youll be focused on six & seven-figure opportunities), & rapport with engineers & product owners.
- Strong prospecting skills using LinkedIn, Sales Navigator & identification tools to help you source new leads.
- Ability to navigate complex customer relationships, developing trust & influence with engineers & developers up to C-level leadership.
- Ability to collaborate across Mapbox teams including engineering, support, & marketing to close business & ensure successful customer launches.
- Deep curiosity, empathy, & grit were partnering with our customers to solve hard problems, & we win as a team.
- A level of diligence regarding capture, update & reporting of key data within your territory.
What We Value
In addition to our core values, which are not unique to this position & are necessary for Mapbox leaders:
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Mapbox Non-US Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name & contact information, which is mandatory for Mapbox to process your application.
Mapbox is an EEO Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity