Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
This foundational role will serve as the HR Business Partner supporting Aetions 125+ employees. Help us build HR from the ground up by establishing business partner relationships that support employee relations, recruiting, on-boarding, performance management, development, talent management & other initiatives. Initially reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role will eventually report into the Senior HRBP.
You will be responsible for HR administration & advancing HRs support to drive alignment with business priorities while ensuring action & compliance in a fast paced, high energy environment. Additionally, this position plays a key role in championing Aetions culture, shaping organizational & HR structure & aligning talent with the organizations mission, vision & values.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support in all areas of Human Resources operations to all Aetion employees
- Serve as primary point of contact for employees regarding Immigration, Visa, HR policies & procedures, employee relations issues
- Design, develop & implement various elements of the HR infrastructure including creating policies, procedures, process, onboarding & offboarding
- Make recommendations on process improvements, & programs that meet organization & employee needs
- Participate in HITRUST certification initiative
- Develop & maintain Job Descriptions for all roles
- Coordinate & manage new hire orientation process & exist interviews
- Provide coaching on employee related issues such as professional development, performance, investigations & disciplinary actions.
- Ensure accurate & timely completion of all required new hire forms & policies for PEO provider
- Create, maintain & monitor access to all HR related files including personnel, medical, unemployment & other related employee files.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of principles & practices of HR & the employee life-cycle
- Creative mind & with interest in designing, developing & implementing
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with on-going change & working in the grey areas
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in high-demand, fast-paced environment
- Experience: 1-3 years in Human Resources
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.