About the Team
The Harry's Supply Chain Team is responsible for the supply of products from cradle to grave. The Supply Chain Team supports a key strategic goal of the company to continue to source, build, & supply high-quality products to customers & retailers all over the world.
About the Role
We are seeking a Supply Chain Senior Associate to lead the sourcing, procurement, & ongoing supply chain management for new & existing Mens Skin Care products being developed by Harry's The Supply Chain Senior Associate will continue to ensure that we deliver high-value quality products in a timely fashion. They will work with teams in the New York offices, along with our third party manufacturing partners globally in a role that will have a tremendous impact on the company, & most importantly, on our customers.
What you will accomplish:
- Work cross-functionally (especially with the broader Quality, R&D, S&OP, & Distribution teams) to define & execute New Product Introduction supply strategies for with the focus always on cost, quality, execution, & ability to scale & also meeting launch timing.
- Proactively work with R&D team & suppliers to best source for R&D needs while maintaining strong focus on cost, quality, execution, & ability to scale for NPIs while maintaining target ship dates.
- Work with Harrys Quality team to ensure all IQC & OQC activities are rigorously addressed during initial product release of subject NPIs as well as on-going production.
- Plan & execute on procurement maximizing & adhering to company goals & objectives while maintaining supply & preventing out of stock situations.
- Execute supplier sourcing, evaluations, & business reviews.
This should describe you:
- All in all together. Committed to teamwork, being a part of a team, & working as a team on all aspects of projects.
- Look left to find right. Strong problem solver. Can this person develop a plan that will lead them to a solution when they are given a problem with little or conflicting information? Think outside the box to solve?
- Produce results. The person starts projects & most importantly, drives them successfully to completion.
- Strong communication. Ability to communicate well with various cross functional groups as well as suppliers & vendors.
- Ability to take a 360 approach. This person does not get lost in the weeds & is always working towards our bigger picture goals.
- Opportunity to join a fast moving, fast growing company during a very exciting time for the brand! Excellent career growth opportunity.
- International & domestic travel - this person will travel directly to the source of all soft product supply to ensure that we are in the most capable hands & are always achieving our goals.
- You are the master of your own vertical - This person will have total ownership over their work. They will be able to not only execute but build the systems that they are executing on.
- Opportunity to be involved at every stage of a product life-cycle from cradle to grave.
- 3-5 years of experience in an Operations related field
- Proven experience working in the skin care or cosmetics industry required.
- Exposure to both large (Fortune 1000) multinational companies & smaller, high growth companies
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Global Supply Manager, Soft Products
- Youll work on the Supply Chain Team
- Youll work with cross-functionally with R&D, Quality, S&OP, Marketing, Retail, Distribution & Logistics, Legal, & Finance
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.