ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment & delivering service & solutions to our customers. This individual will work closely with dealerships in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Manager will be asked to grow a current base of customers within a growing & emerging territory. We're looking for teammates that are super-dependable & pleasant to be around.
We are currently looking for 6 Account Managers for the below schedules...
9:30am - 6:00pm EST x4 (Mid-South, Ohio Valley, Carolina's & Mid-Atlantic)
12:00pm-8:30pm EST (Heartland)
1:00pm - 9:30pm EST (Northwest)
It is anticipated that this position will initially be remote until a future return to office plan is executed.
What you will do:
- Create & grow a customer portfolio in ACVs emerging, growth territories.
- Stay in close contact with current customers via phone, text & email.
- Maintain & grow volume/revenue of the entire portfolio.
- Work closely with the Field Sales team & interdepartmentally (Operations, Marketing, etc.).
- Meet or exceed SLAs to issue resolution.
- Execute upon all sales campaigns.
- Add-on current ACV offerings.
- Present weekly portfolio reviews.
- Maintain an acceptable NPS score.
- Report on & analyze customer data frequently.
- Speak with business owners & decision makers.
- Provide pre & post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Document activities, strategies & efforts within Salesforce.
- Adhere to KPIs.
What you will need
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented & a driver for results.
- Account Management background.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment & auto experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- Team Player & adaptable.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.