Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Heres what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes & analysts prepare for & stay ahead of the competition. Whether its with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. Thats why were always hiring, & we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches & athletes the insight they need to win.
Were looking for a high horsepower, driven individual who wants to sharpen their skills in the accounting field & can dedicate consistent hours to the cause, even during the school year.
- Are a Sophomore orJunior Accounting Major in college with a love & passion for accounting & ready to start now, or in the summer of 2017 at the latest.
- Are proficient in Excel & even better about Googling functions in Excel (there are too many to remember off hand).
- Cringe at inefficiencies & are a person of action to reduce that waste.
- View complex accounting entries as a fun puzzle & an opportunity to learn.
- Are a person that enjoys having fun, but will also work as long as it takes to get the job done & done well.
- Can reconcile with thebest of them.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities & the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun & challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding & exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think & will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln & Omaha offices, & lunch once a week in our Boston & London offices.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences & champion inclusion.