Associate Program, Client Service
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge & power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. Were one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies & nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment & business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
Were a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes & deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, & when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Client Service Associate Role
As a client service associate, youll have a clear focus on client service & revenue generation. Youll be the connection point between our clients & industry experts. After initial training at our New Joiner Academy & on the desk, youll start fielding incoming briefs from the clients assigned to you. Youll spend a large portion of your time on the phone & email, identifying the best experts to suit your clients needs. Once youve found the right expert, youll connect them with our clients across various formats (e.g., interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
- Understand client needs & the available expert pool for the project
- Source & engage experts using our internal database & external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts & appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule & manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations & proactive follow-ups with them
Our fast-paced, two-year program is a fantastic springboard for ambitious graduates who want to embark on an accelerated commercial career. After two years, associates are eligible for manager promotion, providing them with leadership responsibilities over 2-5 people early in their career. After a further three years, they are eligible for promotion to vice president, entrusted with running a multi-million-dollar book of business. Our alumni go on to top graduate programs & top-tier employers worldwide.
- A bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurriculars
- No prior work experience is necessary, but relevant internships & other evidence of interest in business & a commercial career are desirable
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble & empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Employer will not sponsor work visas but will consider candidates with STEM/OPT eligibility.
Compensation & benefits
- Average total first year compensation: $95,000 consisting of (i) $75,000 base salary; $5,000 sign-on bonus, & (ii) $15,000 median commission based on performance
- 17 vacation days, 10 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- Coverage for up to 90% of your medical premiums & 75% of your dental & vision insurance premiums
- 401(k) match - 4% of your total compensation matched dollar-for-dollar
- Option to WFH Thursday & Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, iPhone & MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.