WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This Senior BI/Reporting Analyst will work with the Sales, Accounting, Billing & Collections teams at TKWW. They will help the teams understand performance by developing analytical tools & performing ad-hoc analysis. They will assist with reporting, reconciliation, modeling, data investigations, & visualizations. They will be a valued partner & trusted advisor.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Finance, Sales & Operations business stakeholders to collect & document requirements for reports/dashboards & KPIs needed to support the business
- Act as a workstream lead for reporting analysis & development as a part of larger systems transformation efforts
- Create reports & dashboards within the Enterprise systems (Salesforce, Netsuite, ADaptive, etc.) as well as externally from data found within these systems.
- Work with various stakeholders to streamline processes, & coordinate multiple teams.
- Identify insights based on data investigations
- Create & manage reports & data assets in dashboarding tools such as Qlik, Metabase, Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel & develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends
- Communicate, collaborate & present results to clients within TKWW
- Explore novel ways to look at our data
- Assist with development of metrics & goals
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR BI/REPORTING ANALYST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
- Extensive experience with Accounting, Finance & sales/billing reporting development & requirements
- SQL & database experience
- Experience with financial & sales modeling
- Basic understanding of accounting & Finance principles
- Experience with Google Analytics & BigQuery
- 2-3 years of hands-on web analytics or business intelligence
- Experience with Enterprise software (Salesforce, Netsuite, or similar CRM or ERP systems) reporting development
- Commitment to timelines, accuracy, & professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment & shift gears quickly
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- Proficiency with R or Python is a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You dream big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You love our users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You hustle every day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You win together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.