TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, People & Culture to join our growing team! You are a seasoned HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment where you can contribute to a dynamic, employee focused workplace culture & leave your mark. You have a proven track record of providing exceptional HR Business Partner support while also building out HR programs & strategic HR initiatives that contribute to a positive employee experience on a global scale.
- Act as a senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) Manager to various client groups, leading & mentoring 1 direct report
- Coach employees & leaders on employment related matters & manage ER issues
- Identify process & compliance gaps in global HR practices, & build action plans to address the development of HR policies & HR best practices
- Partner closely with VP, HR & HR team to support rollout of ongoing programs & other initiatives across TouchBistro (i.e. Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Stock Option Program etc.)
- Drive an exceptional employee experience by fostering a culture of inclusion whereby all employees feel involved, valued & respected
- Manage various, HR Projects that support the rapid growth of TouchBistro across the globe
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 8+ years of experience in progressive HR roles including a minimum of 5 years in an HR Business Partner role
- Bachelor degree in a related field of study; Master of Industrial Relations / HR is an asset; CHRP / CHRL designation is an asset
- Deep knowledge & understanding of Human Resources Practices & employment legislation in a global organization (i.e. Canada, US, UK & Mexico)
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team & to support / lead others
- Strong interpersonal & client management skills
- Solid experience with HRIS systems; knowledge of Bamboo HR is an asset
- Works independently with high attention to detail & confidentiality
- Ability to drive insights through data & analysis
- Demonstrated project & change management skills
- Ability to navigate global organizations, preferably in a tech environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.