** This position will be expected to work in a hybrid capacity out of our NYC Office **
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment leads scheduling candidates, posting jobs, writing job offers, etc
- Post job descriptions on career websites, universities boards, our career page, etc
- Coordinate communication with candidates & schedule interviews via our ATS & Google Calendar
- Organize candidates data (e.g. resumes, assignments & contact details) in ATS
- Design candidate experience surveys & analyze feedback
- Prepare reports on new hire metrics (e.g. time-to-fill, time-to-hire & source of hire)
- Organize our employee referral process, including asking for referrals
- Begin to source candidates by using databases & social media
- Learn to evaluate & screen resumes & cover letters
- Begin to conduct phone, virtual and/or in-person interviews
- Internship to 1+ year(s) of administrative experience preferable on an HR team or in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail & must be highly organized
- Experience managing a high volume of administrative tasks
- Ability to learn new skills/processes/specialties quickly - things move fast here at Vayner!
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- You want to be surrounded by passionate, compassionate team members.
- You want to make an impact with the work that you do every. single. day.
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & you love to build processes.