We are a fast-growing startup that is working at the intersection of AI & human work, & we are looking for a Director of Demand Generation to drive the acquisition of new leads, the nurturing of those leads into users and, ultimately, the conversion of those users into paying customers. B12 is at a moment of quick growth, & we need a leader in marketing to join the team & help drive all of our marketing efforts.
At B12, youre part of an important mission to help small business owners succeed using a combination of human expertise & cutting-edge technology. We offer excellent benefits, including 401(k), health insurance, vision & dental plans, flexible PTO, FSA & HSA, work-from-home supplies, & wellness benefits.
As a Director of Demand Generation, you will:
- Optimize conversion rates across B12s entire site, focusing initially on those pages receiving the largest amount of organic traffic.
- Expand & improve our demand gen funnel, identifying new acquisition channels & refining those that already exist.
- Own B12s organic funnel & drive meaningful & steady increases in organic traffic.
- Ideate & create content that resonates with our Ideal Customer Profile.
- Implement a behavioral lead scoring framework to ensure that engaged leads are being passed to our sales team for pursuit at the optimal moment.
- Enhance B12s narrative & develop processes to communicate B12s story & announce new features externally.
- Manage & grow a lean marketing team.
- Improve marketing efficiency while aggressively scaling output.
Youd be a good fit if:
- Youve worked at a company whose growth revenue was/is driven by organic.
- If youve experienced working at a company during its hyper-growth period & have impacted that growth in a meaningful way.
- Youve worked in tech & have worked with a SaaS product.
- Youve seen a company through series A-C rounds of funding.
- You enjoy both getting into the weeds & writing content yourself, while also taking a step back & driving overall marketing strategy.
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with some of that in a leadership capacity.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, rsum, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about.