TouchBistros Financial Reporting team is looking for a detail-oriented & highly organized Financial Reporting Analyst who thrives in a fast paced environment & has a passion for identifying gaps & searching for process enhancements. Reporting directly to our Accounting Manager, you will take on full-cycle accounting, provide insight into the numbers, & support month-end & year-end close procedures. Your ability to build strong relationships with both internal & external stakeholders will allow you to manage expectations, & create efficiencies within those partnerships!
- Own hardware billing & reporting processes, including the review of accounting policies
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS including the assistance in preparation of financial statement notes & disclosures
- Perform trend analysis of hardware sales & cost, as well as monthly gross margin analysis
- Own monthly close reporting for hardware (including billing), marketing expenses & accounting
- Partner with the supply chain team to ensure timely & accurate resolution of hardware related issues & leverage existing processes
- Assist with implementing & maintaining internal financial controls & procedures
- Prepare month-end reconciliations for assigned balance sheet & income statement accounts, researching issues, & resolving discrepancies
- Assist with inventory cycle counts, prepare inventory movement, reconciliation of inventory records per general ledger & inventory reports produced by the supply chain team
- Explain variances related to inventory control & cost adjustments, inventory revaluation to last costs during year-end close
- Prepare for & assist with upcoming external audits, document processes, ensure performance of key controls, & obtain/provide support as necessary
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in finance and/or accounting roles
- BA/BComm in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Accounting skills & Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced experience in accounting/finance processes including month-end close, variances analysis, & reconciliations
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment
- Strong knowledge of excel & Microsoft Office suite
- Proven problem-solver who searches for process deficiencies & identifies solutions
- Detail oriented, organized, & ability to prioritize is a must
- Possess strong communication & interpersonal skills ability & comfortable speaking & working with C-level executives
NICE TO HAVE
- Startup experience is a plus!
- Experience working with NetSuite (or other cloud-based accounting software)
- Working towards CPA designation (or other international designations)
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process