Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the worlds developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
The Stack Overflow Enterprise team helps large software teams build better, faster, & easier by equipping them with Stack Overflows unique & industry-leading solution for developer enablement, Stack Overflow Enterprise
What you'll do:
The Enterprise Operations Specialist will have an impact on the daily operations of the Stack Overflow Enterprise revenue organization. They will work directly with the Managing Director of Enterprise to ensure new clients, renewing clients & the sales team are all properly supported.
- Own all paperwork & documentation associated with SOE clients. This may require: Chasing down documents, questionnaires, coordinating with internal SO stakeholders to ensure an efficient workflow & working the client procurement team to get both initial & renewal contracts closed & signed.
- Track contracts.
- Reporting on clients' past results & renewals, upsell forecasts, overall client status, as well as on-demand reporting views to support Client QBR & Renewals discussions.
- Reporting & analytics support for the Account Executives & CDM Team.
- Will provide general operational support to the SOE Managing Director including assistance in developing presentations & reports.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in sourcing or research
- Experience dealing with clients & understand the sense of urgency, professionalism & accuracy required with dealing with Fortune 500-class client relationships.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Internet ATS or CRM database applications
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce, & Freshdesk a plus
- Must be highly organized, flexible & have proven ability to prioritize & manage multiple important requests simultaneously.
- Takes personal pride in, & responsibility for meeting & exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team focus & the ability to excel in a team environment
- Open & willing to learn new information & perform a variety of tasks & change focus quickly
- Must have strong initiative & demonstrate a high level of dependability & follow-through
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company & better products.We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can & we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.