Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single persons daily commute to reducing humanitys collective environmental footprint weve got huge goals.
As an Expansion Intern, youll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, operations, product, & business development. You will work with our team in Berlin as we launch & scale our services in this key market. Your impact? Helping Via bring efficient, sustainable, & inclusive tech-supported transportation to a greater number of people.
This is a part-time or full-time internship for a period of 4-6 months. The position can be based in Paris or Berlin, where we work in a hybrid way. Previous work experience is recommended.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to the project planning required to set up Via-enabled mobility services for new partners
- Lead testing efforts for our new launches, providing ongoing support as needed to enable & promote project success
- Ensure that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Tap Vias in-house product, operational, & marketing knowledge base to help partners get the most out of our technology, while contributing to our scaling growth
- Work collaboratively with our Berlin team, as well as other Via teammates in London, Paris, New York, & Tel Aviv, to test & implement product improvements
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English & one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, or Italian
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Willing to wear multiple hats & work on projects of all types
- Entrepreneurial & a proactive problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adjust to a variety of stakeholders
- Eager & available to travel within Europe for field tests when needed
What We Offer:
- Joining a global employer with over 600 mobility deployments in 35+ countries
- Becoming part of a company that was awarded for its commitment to social good:
- We are one of 17 Ventures That Embody the U.N.s 17 Sustainability Goals.
- Inc. Magazines Best in Business Awardee in the software category for Companies That Put Purpose Before Profit
- Base salary pay: 15/hour, which amounts to:
- 2,300 - 2,400 gross per month, based on a 40-hour week
- Around 1200 gross per month, based on a 20-hour week
- A lovely office situated in the heart of Berlin, at Rosa-Luxemburg-Strae.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.